Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Today is a really special day, as my lovely bride Kim and I celebrate our third wedding anniversary. We're going to go to a fun park, go for a drive and have a nice dinner together, while Jimmy is enjoying the neighbors downstairs.

Kim and I were married on August 6th, 2005 at Christ the King Episcopal Church in Orlando, Florida. We have had a wonderful time together since then, with each other, as well as with our son Jimmy and our dogs Snoopy, Freckles and Smoke. We've done a lot of things and seen a lot of places and there's no one I'd rather go through life with than my Pookie Bear.

I love you Kim. You are my heart. Thank you for saying yes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!

Rob
Portland

Ryan said...

Congrats John! Hope you do well with your new gig and your new family!

Ryan

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Anniversary!!!!!!!!!
Hope all is going well there and life is calming down for all of you. Jo M

Oh Baby Vision

How to watch the videos on Oh Baby Vision

In the upper left hand corner, there's three horizontal lines. Click that once or twice and it'll bring up thumbnails of all the movies. Click on the one you want to watch and it'll start. It may play the next one automatically, or you may have to click the little box to bring the thumbnails back up.



Now with the addition of more videos, just use the scroll bar on the right to choose the one you want to watch.



I hope you like 'em