Sunday, April 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Kim!

Today is my wife Kim's 44th birthday. It's actually been a pretty quiet day, as she was ordered by the doctor to take it easy.

We did go to dinner last night after church. Today, we went and bought a baby stroller. The nurse at the hospital told us we'd need a stroller, car seat and crib to be able to take Jimmy home, so we got the stroller/car seat today. It was even easier to assemble than I thought, 'cause I didn't say one single naughty word!


And Smoke even took the car seat for a test drive!

We've enjoyed spending the day together, following the end of hockey season earlier this month. Pregnancy hasn't been real easy for Kim, but she has been completely dedicated to having a healthy, happy baby. So far, so good. I am the luckiest guy in the world. Kim is so lovely, so sweet, so supportive and isn't afraid to give me what's for if I need it.

I love you Pookie Bear. You're the greatest!

No comments:

Oh Baby Vision

How to watch the videos on Oh Baby Vision

In the upper left hand corner, there's three horizontal lines. Click that once or twice and it'll bring up thumbnails of all the movies. Click on the one you want to watch and it'll start. It may play the next one automatically, or you may have to click the little box to bring the thumbnails back up.



Now with the addition of more videos, just use the scroll bar on the right to choose the one you want to watch.



I hope you like 'em